Terms of Business
This agreement between Neurotherapy Services Ltd (“NTS”) and the client or fundholder will start on the date set out below. NTS will provide a suitably qualified therapist who is registered with their relevant professional body and is HHPC registered.
NTS adopts a multi-disciplinary team approach to service provision and changes or additions to personnel may occur. For treatment purposes we try to avoid this but in this event you will be notified in advance of these changes.
NTS has provided a quote for our service based on an hourly rate, and this is set out below. Work undertaken for treatment or rehabilitation purposes is not subject to VAT.
In the event that work is requested to pursue a legal case, in accordance with HMRC guidelines, VAT will be applicable to this work and a higher hourly rate may be applied depending on the nature of the work.
NTS will provide an assessment and discharge report.
Should you or NTS wish to terminate this agreement this should be in writing with 5 days’ notice. Please contact email@example.com
This contract is with the party who instructed us. NTS requires one months’ notice of the passing responsibility for instruction and payment to any other fundholder.
NTS have the right to suspend the service should safety and/or compliance be compromised.
If the client or fundholder directly employs any staff provided by NTS within 6 months of the date when the staff member was introduced or last attended (whichever is later) a transfer fee will be payable to NTS. This transfer fee will be equal to the sum payable to NTS for the final three months during which NTS provided the relevant staff member’s service.
NTS reserves the right to charge for cancelled sessions where inadequate notice is given. Sessions cancelled with 24 hours’ notice will not incur a charge.
Payment for services should be paid on the day of receiving the service. This can be done using the online payment app on our website or by calling the office to make a payment via card. In some cases an agreement for monthly payment can be agreed. All reports must be paid for before they are released. Should you encounter problems making payment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Neurotherapy Services Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Neurotherapy Services Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Neurotherapy Services Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.